Daily we offer you guided Hot Rod Fun Tours through Werther and surroundings. A completely new experience of the region's roads, coupled with pure driving fun!
On the way to the city that does not exist… Bielefeld.
Via the idyllic villages of Kirchdornberg, Hoberge-Uerentrup, along the Teutoburg Forest and a small detour through the old town, we head for the Sparrenburg, Bielefeld’s landmark. Before we take a refreshment at the Finca Café & Bar Celona, we pass the Kesselbrink and the Lenkwerk. Afterwards, we head back to the station in Werther.
Duration: 2 hours, bookable daily
Price: only 99 € per person, including helmet and beanie
Without additional hedging (750 € excess)
With additional hedging +10 € (250 € excess)
- You need to prepare for an international valid driving licenses for passenger cars (similar to class 3/B in Germany). Please be aware having the driving licenses physically with you at time of renting.
- You easily fit in with a minimum length of 1.60m up to 1.90m. The maximum person weight amounts to 125 Kg.
- We are driving on public roads participating the public traffic. For more information please see our tour descriptions.
- Due to security reasons, we only offer the rides with the HotRod`s together with experience guides.
- Yes a helmet is requested by law and will be provided for rent by us.
- In case of damage you have a deductible of 750 €. However, this is reducible to 250 €, against a surcharge of 10 €.
- The vouchers are valid for 3 years.
- Not at all. You will benefit by an in deep instruction prior to the ride.
- As per German traffic law, using your mobile device is strictly forbidden during tours. However, you have the opportunity to take pictures before the tour, during the tour breaks and after the tour.
- Yes of course, we are also happy to offer tours upon demand. Just touch base with us to design your individual trip.
- For safety reasons, Hot Rod Fun tours only take place at suitable weather conditions.
- In case of cancellations we will coordinate different times and offer you a voucher for a new appointment of the tour.
- No. We have a 0.0 thousandth limit. We reserve the right to carry out random checks. Driving under the influence of drugs and medication is also prohibited.
- No, it’s a classic single-seater and no, we do not have a two-seater.
- Basically not. Although the Hot Rod may be driven on highways, we always try to avoid it.
- A tour can take place from 2 persons.
- At the same time, 10 people can join a tour. With more participants, the group is shared.