2 Hours Event
Daily we offer you guided Hot Rod Fun Tours through Kempten. A completely new experience of the roads of the region, paired with pure driving fun!
Discover Germany’s oldest city from a completely new perspective. With our Hot Rods you experience the highlights of the former Roman city like the Basilica, residence, Rathaus- and Hildegardplatz very intense. The Allgäu metropolis has charm, offers southern flair, lively squares, sidewalk cafes and beautiful nature. All this is just waiting to be experienced by you.
Duration: from 2 hours, bookable daily
Price: from 99 € incl. Rental helmet and beanie
without protection: 500 € deductible in case of damage
Comfort 100SB insurance: For only 15 € reduction of the excess to 100 € in the event of a claim
All-inclusive package: 50 € excess in case of damage & cancellation protection – the tour can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booking date, only 30€ cancellation fee/person will be charged.
- A minimum age of 18 years is a prerequisite.
- You need a driving license class 3 | B (car) The license must be presented before departure.
- Maximum height of about 1.95 m, with a hip height of 1.20 m
- Minimum height of about 1.60 m
- Maximum body weight of 125 kg
- The zero-alcohol-limit applies (Random controls are carried out)
- No influence of drugs or other drugs that affect the ability to drive
- Helmets are compulsory, helmets are provided free of charge
- For safety reasons, Hot Rod Fun tours only take place in suitable dry weather.
- Tours which can’t be done due to the weather conditions will be postponed or will be credited as a voucher.
- The agreement of a new appointment takes place after consultation.
- You will receive a briefing before departure. Participation in this briefing is mandatory. If you would like to inform yourself in advance or if you would like to have a trial seat, we are at your disposal.
- Our terms and conditions apply.
- Acceptance of our disclaimer is a condition of participation, which must be signed before departure.