3 Hours Event
Daily we offer you guided Hot Rod Fun Tours through Kempten. A completely new experience of the roads of the region, paired with pure driving fun!
Discover Germany’s oldest city from a completely new perspective. With our speedsters you will experience the highlights of the former Roman city like basilica, residence, town hall and Hildegardplatz very intensively. The Allgäu metropolis has charm, offers southern flair, lively squares, street cafés and beautiful nature. All this is just waiting to be experienced by you.
Duration: from 3 hours, bookable daily
Price: from 149 € incl. Rental helmet and beanie
without protection: 500 € deductible in case of damage
Comfort 100SB insurance: For only 15 € reduction of the excess to 100 € in the event of a claim
All-inclusive package: 50 € excess in case of damage & cancellation protection – the tour can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booking date, only 30€ cancellation fee/person will be charged.
- A minimum age of 18 years is a prerequisite.
- You need a driving license class 3 | B (car) The license must be presented before departure.
- Maximum height of about 1.95 m, with a hip height of 1.20 m
- Minimum height of about 1.60 m
- Maximum body weight of 125 kg
- The zero-alcohol-limit applies (Random controls are carried out)
- No influence of drugs or other drugs that affect the ability to drive
- Helmets are compulsory, helmets are provided free of charge
- For safety reasons, Hot Rod Fun tours only take place in suitable dry weather.
- Tours which can’t be done due to the weather conditions will be postponed or will be credited as a voucher.
- The agreement of a new appointment takes place after consultation.
- You will receive a briefing before departure. Participation in this briefing is mandatory. If you would like to inform yourself in advance or if you would like to have a trial seat, we are at your disposal.
- Our terms and conditions apply.
- Acceptance of our disclaimer is a condition of participation, which must be signed before departure.