Hot Rod Fun Stuttgart Citytour
Daily we offer you guided Hot Rod Fun Tours through Stuttgart. A completely new experience of the streets of the region, paired with pure driving fun!
At the Stuttgart City Tour, we drive to the city’s hotspots. Whether Mercedes-Benz Museum, TV Tower, Palace Square or Zacke. A breathtaking sightseeing tour outside peak hours and enjoying the HotRod.
Duration: from 2 hours, bookable daily
Price: from 99 € incl. Rental helmet and beanie
without protection: 1.000 € deductible in case of damage
Hedging Basic 250SB: For only 10 € reduction of excess in case of damage to 250 €
Protection Comfort 100SB: For only 15 € reduction of excess in case of damage to 100 €
- You need to prepare for an international valid driving licenses for passenger cars (similar to class 3/B in Germany). Please be aware having the driving licenses physically with you at time of renting.
- You easily fit in with a minimum length of 1.60m up to 1.90m. The maximum person weight amounts to 125 Kg.
- We are driving on public roads participating the public traffic. For more information please see our tour descriptions.
- Due to security reasons, we only offer the rides with the HotRod`s together with experience guides.
- Yes a helmet is requested by law and will be provided for rent by us.
- In case of damage you have a deductible of 1000 €. However, this is reducible to 100 €, against a surcharge of 15 €.
- The vouchers are valid for 3 years.
- Not at all. You will benefit by an in deep instruction prior to the ride.
- As per German traffic law, using your mobile device is strictly forbidden during tours. However, you have the opportunity to take pictures before the tour, during the tour breaks and after the tour.
- Yes of course, we are also happy to offer tours upon demand. Just touch base with us to design your individual trip.
- For safety reasons, Hot Rod Fun tours only take place at suitable weather conditions.
- In case of cancellations we will coordinate different times and offer you a voucher for a new appointment of the tour.
- No. We have a 0.0 thousandth limit. We reserve the right to carry out random checks. Driving under the influence of drugs and medication is also prohibited.
- No, it’s a classic single-seater and no, we do not have a two-seater.
- Basically not. Although the Hot Rod may be driven on highways, we always try to avoid it.
- A tour can take place from 1 person.
- Basically 12 people. Larger groups are individually tailored.