Hot Rod Fun Countrytour
Daily we offer you guided Hot Rod Fun Tours through Werther. A completely new experience of the streets of the region, paired with pure driving fun!
On this tour you have the opportunity to explore the beautiful landscape of OWL. It goes through small villages and beautiful little towns to the moated castle Tatenhausen. From there we continue our journey with the Hot Rods. Via Versmold, past beautiful avenues of trees to the saltworks of the health resort Bad Rothenfelde. Via the town of Borgholzhausen, famous for its gingerbread far beyond the town limits, we drive back to our station via beautiful winding country roads along the Teuteburg Forest.
For those who have always had a weakness for topless and also for two wheels, the Country-Tour – Brocker Mühle is exactly the right thing. The tour starts in Werther with a short stop at the moated castle Tatenhausen. From there, we will take winding country roads and beautiful tree-lined avenues to the Brocker Mühle, where one of the biggest bikers in the region is waiting for us. With a cool refreshing drink and a delicious currywurst one can now throw oneself into the turmoil.
Duration: from 3 hours, bookable on selected days
Price: from 109 € incl. Rental helmet and balaclava
without protection: 500 € deductible in case of damage
Additional insurance: For only 10 € reduction of the excess in the event of damage to 150 €.
All-inclusive package: For only 30 € reduction of the excess in the event of damage to 50 € and free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour.
- You need to prepare for an international valid driving licenses for passenger cars (similar to class 3/B in Germany). Please be aware having the driving licenses physically with you at time of renting.
- You easily fit in with a minimum length of 1.60m up to 1.90m. The maximum person weight amounts to 125 Kg.
- We are driving on public roads participating the public traffic. For more information please see our tour descriptions.
- Due to security reasons, we only offer the rides with the HotRod`s together with experience guides.
- Yes a helmet is requested by law and will be provided for rent by us.
- In case of damage you have a deductible of 500 €. However, this is reducible to 150 €, against a surcharge of 10 €.
- The vouchers are valid for 3 years.
- Not at all. You will benefit by an in deep instruction prior to the ride.
- As per German traffic law, using your mobile device is strictly forbidden during tours. However, you have the opportunity to take pictures before the tour, during the tour breaks and after the tour.
- Yes of course, we are also happy to offer tours upon demand. Just touch base with us to design your individual trip.
- For safety reasons, Hot Rod Fun tours only take place at suitable weather conditions.
- In case of cancellations we will coordinate different times and offer you a voucher for a new appointment of the tour.
- No. We have a 0.0 thousandth limit. We reserve the right to carry out random checks. Driving under the influence of drugs and medication is also prohibited.
- No, it’s a classic single-seater and no, we do not have a two-seater.
- Basically not. Although the Hot Rod may be driven on highways, we always try to avoid it.
- A tour can take place from 2 persons.
- At the same time, 10 people can join a tour. With more participants, the group is shared.